2 Day 1 Night Bandung Shopping Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Bandung Shopping Tour and Bandung City Tour
- Pick up at Husein Sastranegara International Airport
Meet and greet with our representative at Bandung airport and proceed with the shopping activity. It is expected that you arrive in the morning hours (by 10 or 11 am) in Bandung to start the 2D1N Bandung shopping tour.
- Pasar Baru Trade Center
We’ll start our Bandung shopping activity at Pasar Baru Trade Center where you can find almost anything, from fabrics, batik, any types of footwear (sandals and shoes), bags, suitcases, including local food such as crackers and street food.
- The largest factory outlet area in north Bandung
Your next stop would be the largest factory outlet area in north Bandung where you can find lots of factory outlets where shoppers don’t want to miss.
- Rumah Mode and Fashion World factory outlet
The next shopping places we’ll bring you are the famous Rumah Mode and Fashion World factory outlet which are considered the most popular factory outlets in the city.
- Transfer to your hotel in Bandung.
Day 2: Bandung City Shopping Tour
- Pick up from your hotel in Bandung
- Bandung’s largest denim (jeans) street
Your morning visit for day 2 is another shopping street in the heart of the city where you can find lots of stores selling fashions made of denim of all models and types. You can simply walk along the street and hop from one store to another
- Paris van Java
Paris van Java is one of the most popular shopping centers in Bandung where you can find high-end products and many international branded items sold at the official outlets. And if you are interested in trying local food, you can also try dining in at several of many good restaurants and cafes located in the area.
- Bandung’s largest cake shop
Before we drop you off at your hotel or Bandung airport, spare some time to visit the largest cake shop in Bandung where you can find a wide variety of cakes, including the most popular thousand layered cake and brownies. Again, you can also try local food at the food court available inside the area.
- Transfer to your hotel in Bandung or Bandung airport or railway station.
2 Days 1 Night Bandung Tour Package Tips
- To maximize your shopping experience in Bandung, it’d be best if you at least have 2 full days in Bandung.
- To save you a lot of time, we’d highly recommend that you bring enough cash in local currency.
- Most shops are open at 9 am to 9 pm, while shopping centers are open at 10 am to 9 or 10 pm.