3D2N Bandung Volcano Tour Highlight:
For those who plan to stay in Bandung for more than 2 full days, and keen on visiting both of the active volcanoes in Bandung, then this 3D2N Bandung Volcano Tour is perfect for you. This 3D2N volcano tour package not only includes the visit to the most popular volcanoes in Bandung, but you’ll also get a glimpse of what the city of Bandung looks like. You’ll get a chance to visit the most popular shopping districts in Bandung where you can find the most recommended factory outlets, Bandung’s top cafes where you can dine in on the hill top while enjoying Bandung’s night view, and we’ll also drop by at the largest cake shop in Bandung to get you the popular layer cake and brownies.
Itinerary for 3 Days/2 Nights Bandung Volcano Tour Package
Day 1 #Tangkuban Perahu Volcano Tour
- Luwak Coffee Farm
- Tangkuban Perahu Volcano
- The Lodge
- Maribaya Hot Spring Resort
- Floating Market
- Rainbow waterfall
- Bamboo Village
- Shopping at Fashion World and Rumah Mode factory outlet
Day 2 #Kawah Putih Volcano Tour
- Kawah Putih (or White Crater)
- Tea Plantation
- Glamping Lake Side (giant boat)
- Patenggang Lake
- Lunch at Sawung Gawir
- Bandung’s Largest Shopping District
- Dinner at The Stone Café
Day 3 #Bandung City Tour + Drop Off Airport Service
- Check out of the hotel
- Bandung’s largest cake shop at Kartike Sari
- Satay Building (photo stop)
- Drop off service at Husein Sastranegara International Airport
However if your flight departure on day 3 is in the late afternoon or evening, you can include some more visits to the following places of interests such as Paris van Java, Cihampelas Walk, Trans Studio and Pasar Baru Trade Center.
3 Days 2 Nights Bandung Volcano Tour Package Tips
- If possible, it’d be best if you could choose the morning flight arrival on day 1 so that we can maximize our day on the first day.
- Don’t forget to bring masks to protect you from the sulfur smell at Kawah Putih.
- Don’t forget to bring swimsuits if you plan to soak in the pools at the hot spring resort on day 2.
- Please to always watch your belongings (especially at the crowded shopping places such as inside the factory outlet buildings and shopping centers) and bring the necessary medicines for emergency situation.
- Please to always bring enough cash in local currency (Indonesia Rupiah) as not all stores or vendors accept payment in credit cards.
- Please do let us know in advance if you’d like to add or skip some places.